CT scan images from diffferent angles of Sagittal Synostosis before and after CVR surgery.

I finally figured out how to get the images of RyK's CT scan off of the CD I requested from the imaging department. At the time I wrote this post, they only pictures I actually had, I took with my cell phone from the image on the computer at the neurosurgeon's office.

Here are some before CT Scan Images of sagittal craniosynostosis on an 11 month old child.
 Here are the CT Scan Images after Cranial Vault Remodeling surgery on a 15 month old child.
For a Recap of her surgery click here
For before and updated after pictures click here
To view all my posts click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How we discovered our baby had Craniosynostosis

Rylen's Sagittal Cranial Vault Reconstruction Surgery Recap

Is it because of craniosynostosis?